Fire Extinguisher Installation
When you own a business, you have a responsibility to keep your employees and customers safe from harm. One way to ensure this is to install fire extinguishers in accordance with local fire codes. These portable firefighting canisters act as your first line of defense against a fire, so you certainly don’t want to be without them if a blaze breaks out.
To schedule fire extinguisher installation please call 780-484-3479 today or fill out our form online.
Fire Extinguisher Installation Options
Anywhere a possible fire hazard exists, the law requires you to install fire extinguishers. With all the regulations surrounding how and where fire extinguishers should be installed, it’s best to leave the job to the experienced technicians at All Safe Fire Protection.
Fire extinguishers have a few different installation options based on your needs:
- Fire extinguisher brackets mount to the wall and hold canisters up off the floor, but still within sight.
- Fire extinguisher cabinets house canisters behind a breakable glass door to prevent tampering until an emergency strikes.
- Portable fire extinguisher stands make it easy to relocate canisters as needed in order to meet fire codes during temporary events or concerts.
While you hope you never have to use them, it’s still important to install the correct fire extinguishers in your building. Different fires require different extinguishing methods depending on what the fuel source is. All Safe Fire Protection has experience installing fire extinguishers to put out all five categories of fire, which include:
- Class A: Common fires that include the combustion of wood, cloth, paper, plastic and other ordinary combustibles.
- Class B: Fires caused when flammable liquids ignite.
- Class C: Electrical fires that occur when wiring or appliances overheat and cause a spark.
- Class D: Uncommon fires caused when shards of flammable metals (including sodium, magnesium and titanium) ignite.
- Class K: Kitchen fires that involve overheated grease and cooking oil.
The type of fire hazard found in your building, office or restaurant determines the type of fire extinguishers you should install. If you’re not sure of your risks, All Safe Fire Protection can help you choose the right number and type of fire extinguishers to ensure your business is compliant.
Choose All Safe Fire Protection for your Fire Extinguisher Installation
With over 25 years of experience you can trust All Safe Fire Protection to deliver honest, and professional services. We always put our customers first and do whatever it takes to make sure your building, office or restaurant is safe and code compliant. In addition to fire extinguisher installation, we also offer fire extinguisher training, repair & testing, recharging, and sales to meet all your portable fire extinguisher needs.
Want to learn more? Call us today to speak with an experienced fire safety professional and discover why top names in business and government consistently recommend All Safe Fire Protection.
Contact us online or by phone at 780-484-3479 to schedule your appointment.